Friday, October 28, 2016

The Popsicle Man


We have made serval trips to Mexico over the years and I have always found interesting subjects to photograph.  One day we were out driving the back roads and came across this man riding his bicycle down an old dusty dirt road that led into a small rural town.  I stopped to talk with him knowing he was interesting character to photograph.  He told me that he rides his bike twenty miles each day selling popsicles in the small farm towns in the area.  He was a carefree guy that enjoyed what he does.  We bought a couple of popsicles and talked for awhile.  As he was preparing to ride on he proudly posed for me with a popsicle in hand.  I am always grateful when I am able to meet and photograph interesting people in my travels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment