Sunday, January 7, 2018

First Image of the New Year


I went out photographing on New Years day hoping to do some wading around in some mangroves.  It was an overcast day with no wind to deal with.  I grabbed my hip boots and camera gear went out to a salt marsh area on the Indian River.  As I explored the area I found that the low tide had drained some of the areas I was interested in photographing.  I decided it was best to return another day and started looking for other subject matter to photograph.  As I made my way back to my truck I saw this palm frond tucked back in group of palms and it had a wonderful glow to it.  I setup my tripod and and configured the best possible composition to display radiance of the palm.  After I processed the image I was quiet pleased with the results and it removed any disappointment I had of not being able to photograph in the mangroves that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment