Friday, April 10, 2015

Street photography in Mexico


While in Mexico I visited a moderate size city of San Juan Del Rio a number of times to do some street photography.  It is a city in central Mexico that is busy with street vendors and a lot of activity going on all the time.  It was a great place to just walk around around feel the rush of people going about their daily business.  The city has several beautiful catheralds in the old historic district with wonderful architecture.  I came across this lady while walking along a side street.  She saw I was photographing and came up and started talking to me in fairly good English.  She was a colorful lady full of energy with animated talk and gestures.  She was entertaining to watch as she spoke with great passion about herself.  I made a couple of images and thanked her for her time and continued my journey through the city.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Juan_del_R%C3%ADo

No comments:

Post a Comment