Monday, July 4, 2016

Old School House


Last week I was in the state of Washington making some new images and came across this old school house.  It was located in the central part of the state that is mostly rural farm land with only a few small towns in the area.  I always enjoy traveling the back roads and exploring new locations.  I was fortunate to see the broken top of the bell tower from the road I was traveling on.  I immediately turned around and found a dirt road to take me to there.  This particular day had on and off rain showers providing a dramatic sky.  When I am out on these photography trips I have many days where the subject may be great but the lighting is wrong.  This day provided the opportunity to combine a good subject with a wonderful stormy sky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment